IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Got a keyless-car? People gassing selves; ?n-dead/brain-injured thus far..
NYT.

(I recall eons ago: guy left his new Buick idling in lot all day/mondo-gas gone; Duhs abounding. Still happens, we see.)

Also too: a NYT guide re buying Used Cars ...
re the n-MIllion bankrupt-Takata air-bags not yet replaced: this also pushing other Recalls down-the-pile for ..years more. It means that ya gots to do a real Search on your model, VIN etc. if you care to be rilly-sure of its roadworthiness. Natch under Drumpf-rulez (as today re the disemboweled-EPA:) all they must do is give you a paper notice! that {your air bag might even explode cha.cha.cha.)

Carrion; it's what you're driving, often.
Expand Edited by Ashton May 13, 2018, 07:18:19 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Ashton May 13, 2018, 07:19:51 PM EDT
New And another issue...
http://www.thedrive.com/tech/20674/connected-cars-dont-necessarily-disconnect-previous-owners-when-resold

It's up to you to wipe out your data and connections, not the dealer or manufacturer.
New Hi!! My Name is Reddy-Techno (LLC) and I'm Here to Help you.. ...
[Div. of] Anything not Prohibited is Mandatory (LLC)

(If only.. we'd taken a hard look: when someone found out what happens when you learn how to convert Iron into Steel.)
     Got a keyless-car? People gassing selves; ?n-dead/brain-injured thus far.. - (Ashton) - (2)
         And another issue... - (dmcarls) - (1)
             Hi!! My Name is Reddy-Techno (LLC) and I'm Here to Help you.. ... - (Ashton)

LRPDism spotted: Beavis And Butthead Cornholio Megamix
47 ms