IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, no. I've reached the end of the Internet. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Well then, it's a Grand Finale, eh?
As to your succinct screed: er, Me-too™ ... every word.

It daily Sucks-more, just to realize that I am enmeshed within such a STUPID-mob of blathering morons as: STILL! abide these crooks/liars/megalomaniacs, so in-thrall to this Carney Barker as to miss ALL of the Points of his sociopathy, greed and general Evil-personified.

As mentioned earlier: This One , historically may un-seat Der Führer, and maybe even Him + Stalin, should we extrapolate his $Bs-for --> more friendly/USEABLE nukes in his wannabe Arsenal-of-Hatred for all living things-not-Him.

Yup, middle-Murica: You'unses SUCK [math] n! [/math]
And screw your 'Christian'-ISIS bedfellows the MOST (of you-all hypocrites.)

[OK: that's the short-form, por moi.] Next: Eat The Rich; a National crusade for the Rest of us
(But first: the Tar & Feathers: we deserve a little comic relief from these humorless Calvinist idiots.)
     How to clutch Defeat from the Jaws of Victory AGAIN. A DNC Primer. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
         You know The Intercept is a propaganda organ, right? - (Another Scott) - (19)
             So they faked the Hoyer tape? - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                 I didn't ignore you. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                     Not nonsense in the primaries. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                         Wait a minute . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                             Some did. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                 “But, some voted to throw a monkey wrench into the whole works…” - (rcareaga) - (13)
                                     Pride? You must be joking, - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                         You joke in turn - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                             To state the obvious. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                 Without Russian ratfucking… - (rcareaga) - (9)
                                                     Yup, without the Steele dossier invented by the Russians paid for by the dnc - (boxley) - (4)
                                                         Give me a fucking break - (rcareaga)
                                                         Try Christopher Steele, ex MI-6. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                             which sources? Who paid for it? thank you -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 That's what the Russians want to know also. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                     There is one thing I find almost comical about the successful Russian interference. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                         Someone note the date ... I completely agree with you -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                                             Oh, no. I've reached the end of the Internet. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 Well then, it's a Grand Finale, eh? - (Ashton)
         a kindred spirit (for mmoffitt) - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Hyperbole. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Bill was between little rock and a hard place - (boxley)

Slices, dices, chops...
56 ms