IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yup, without the Steele dossier invented by the Russians paid for by the dnc
The election might have been closer
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Give me a fucking break
Seriously, box? Seriously?

I have honestly never felt as much contempt for you as I have this moment.
New Try Christopher Steele, ex MI-6.
Annotated Dossier
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New which sources? Who paid for it? thank you
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New That's what the Russians want to know also.
And one suspected source has been killed.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     How to clutch Defeat from the Jaws of Victory AGAIN. A DNC Primer. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
         You know The Intercept is a propaganda organ, right? - (Another Scott) - (19)
             So they faked the Hoyer tape? - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                 I didn't ignore you. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                     Not nonsense in the primaries. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                         Wait a minute . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                             Some did. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                 “But, some voted to throw a monkey wrench into the whole works…” - (rcareaga) - (13)
                                     Pride? You must be joking, - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                         You joke in turn - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                             To state the obvious. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                 Without Russian ratfucking… - (rcareaga) - (9)
                                                     Yup, without the Steele dossier invented by the Russians paid for by the dnc - (boxley) - (4)
                                                         Give me a fucking break - (rcareaga)
                                                         Try Christopher Steele, ex MI-6. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                             which sources? Who paid for it? thank you -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 That's what the Russians want to know also. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                     There is one thing I find almost comical about the successful Russian interference. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                         Someone note the date ... I completely agree with you -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                                             Oh, no. I've reached the end of the Internet. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 Well then, it's a Grand Finale, eh? - (Ashton)
         a kindred spirit (for mmoffitt) - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Hyperbole. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Bill was between little rock and a hard place - (boxley)

I'd interracially copulate with an alien at this point, and take it to breakfast even.
96 ms