IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New when are they going to return the favor, who is financing Avennati?
who is doing more politicking than lawyering
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Whatabouitism + ad hominem
--

Drew
New [dupe - ignore]
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook May 10, 2018, 08:37:52 PM EDT
New Who's financing Avenatti? It's the public!
TMZ:
Stormy opened a crowdfunding page Wednesday, asking for donations to support her legal effort to get the "hush" agreement with the Prez tossed. So far she's raised more than $80k in the first 12 hours, and plans to keep collecting for another month. At that pace, she's easily looking at a 7-figure kitty ... possibly more.

She doesn't list a goal amount, so we called Stormy's lawyer, Michael Avenatti, and asked how much he's billed so far -- to get a sense of what the final bill might be. He wouldn't say.

Avenatti did tell TMZ, he's NOT billing her for his media blitz, which include appearances on "Today," "CBS This Morning," multiple CNN and MSNBC shows, ABC ... plus the NY Times, NY Daily News, Washington Post, and NPR.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Exactly, she is not paying him for the media campaign and he is a lawyer
Someone is getting billed so I would like to know the source of that cash flow
New That's expectable from you, because rilly you Are a crank, No?
You imagine.. ... that he's in it-all just for the $Money$.. Just.. because == Crank.

(Now for normal people: there are Many things we ar "in" and the $Cost hasn't FUCK-ALL to do with our support.}
I'm pleased to have known n-lawyers who also act from Conscience; apparently you haven't met a One of those; poor You.

{{aigh}}
New Doubleplusgood, Ashton. Bad box.
New When the facts are on your side, pound the facts. When the law is on your side, pound the law.
When you're defending Trump, talk about anything except the substance of the accusation.
--

Drew
New who is defending trump? Not me, find a prosecutable crime and impeach then let pence
hold the fort and maybe a decent dem will show up in 2020.

this stormy daniels is a nothing burger, just press bandwggoning with breathless wonder.

Todays news show that someone in the whitehouse told a cruel joke about John Mccain in a meeting.

Asswipe couldnt wait to get to a phone and get the press on it.

Now the want the staffer fired for being a cold asshole.

If they ever fired every talking head who was a cold asshole you would have grade school children reading the news

Peace talks in Korea? War breaking out middle east wide? No time for that because stormy wants to talk about trumps little hands.
New lawyers working probono? absolutely I have met many fine lawyers who do that
lawyers who fly coast to coast telling the public that trump should resign because of a BJ gotten 10 years prior to taking the presidency, and paying out 130k to the willing partner to shaddap about it?

Then majically getting cohen's banking info, contractual info, private emails and exposing them to the media? That my friend is what you call an agenda using info fed from powerful people who share that agenda. I dont have an issue with him doing that, trump is an idiot after all but fuck me spit it out who is paying you.

What is really sad to me is that you buy into the whorah going yay he thinks like me! he doesnt.

When "that bitch still owes me money" was charged with fucking during the campaign the jury foulnd no crime was committed. I dont remember you howling for his head at the time.
New For those who See what Drumpf IS, represents and how he behaves:
THAT is all ye need to know; it is a sufficiency Many Times Over for..
Cleansing the Earth of this parasite and his hive of fellow nihilist Destructors-of-(most) Societies,
BY ANY AND ALL MEANS POSSIBLE.

..but go ahead and Be a Pariah for all your remaining daze; you are free so to do.
And reap the rewards, once this parasite-hive is finally fumigated. MAGA, baby..
New well you are a true beleiver, by any means nescessary then, but no whining when the same happens
to one of your future champions.
New I don't 'do' Champions; where there's no Truthiness in a One: He is excreta.
New truebelievermyass: Here's Part 2--for variety of styles--why this mofo needs to be caged S.A.P.
What more do you need to know about Trump?
Theres no paucity of Charges available, even without knowing that which Mr. Mueller has collected, Leak-free/imagine That!?

Prolly there are Parts 3-->n for any lingering doubts amidst those who deem any Action ..would be "unduly harsh™".
'Course too, were a one want to tag & bag a passel of Nazis, self-ID'd Fascists and other hangers-on: you would have to beware of that Bill of Attainder thing, when you begin removing the illegally-installed jerks which have been, virtually without exception, all his slot-fillers in that Grand Plan to Tear it All Down;
then let Bannon replace it with his own Wet Dream: to get the US into as many New Warz as possible:

...Before The Hammer accelerates downwards..
(Making up stuff on Mueller just doesn't seem a plausible Out, but No One ever Knows What?? any less-then-sane person would try (over and over and..)

Simplest: should he manage to escape swift extirpation? We + the rest of planet are nearer to doom than ever in that Cold War thing, and I am unanimous in that; My sweet-Reason seems quite different from Yours; fancy that..

New that writer was ejaculating in his shorts when he was writing it alrighty
too bad with all the fooferah, harupming and the jubilee dance, there isn't any actual crimes in there attributable to trump. Now being a complete Asshole isnt a crime, good thing because the prisons are already overcrowded.
New So now the bar for president is "hasn't been convicted of a crime"
--

Drew
New So now the bar for president is "hasn't been convicted of a crime" good enuf for hillary wasnt it?
New Whatabout that whataboutery.
New Whatabout it?
New aside from the couldnt resist moment, please define and expand your statement
so now the bar for president is "hasn't been convicted of a crime"
bar as in not electable? or should be removed because 49% don't think he is worth a bucket of warm spit (using the latest 50% approval rating)
Expand Edited by boxley May 19, 2018, 11:38:23 PM EDT
     KOS's 'good-news-roundup' assembles n- credible sources - (Ashton) - (22)
         Have you seen Avenatti's exposure of Russian oligarch money to Cohen? - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
             And yet, ... - (mmoffitt)
             when are they going to return the favor, who is financing Avennati? - (boxley) - (19)
                 Whatabouitism + ad hominem -NT - (drook)
                 [dupe - ignore] -NT - (drook)
                 Who's financing Avenatti? It's the public! - (a6l6e6x) - (16)
                     Exactly, she is not paying him for the media campaign and he is a lawyer - (boxley) - (15)
                         That's expectable from you, because rilly you Are a crank, No? - (Ashton) - (14)
                             Doubleplusgood, Ashton. Bad box. -NT - (rcareaga)
                             When the facts are on your side, pound the facts. When the law is on your side, pound the law. - (drook) - (1)
                                 who is defending trump? Not me, find a prosecutable crime and impeach then let pence - (boxley)
                             lawyers working probono? absolutely I have met many fine lawyers who do that - (boxley) - (10)
                                 For those who See what Drumpf IS, represents and how he behaves: - (Ashton) - (9)
                                     well you are a true beleiver, by any means nescessary then, but no whining when the same happens - (boxley) - (8)
                                         I don't 'do' Champions; where there's no Truthiness in a One: He is excreta. -NT - (Ashton)
                                         truebelievermyass: Here's Part 2--for variety of styles--why this mofo needs to be caged S.A.P. - (Ashton) - (6)
                                             that writer was ejaculating in his shorts when he was writing it alrighty - (boxley) - (5)
                                                 So now the bar for president is "hasn't been convicted of a crime" -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                                     So now the bar for president is "hasn't been convicted of a crime" good enuf for hillary wasnt it? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                         Whatabout that whataboutery. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                             Whatabout it? -NT - (boxley)
                                                     aside from the couldnt resist moment, please define and expand your statement - (boxley)

This is also known as CIA-assisted self-determination.
172 ms