IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New For those of us.. Econ-despisers on General Principles re its bloviations, false presumptions etc.
(not merely because it Can't be a science: "predictions" is always a Fail, etc.) Simply: It Sucks.

Entitled Why Everyone Missed the Most Important Invention in the Last 500 Years ...
Herewith a treatise on through er, Triple-entry Bookkeeping, cryptography and [they say..] Bit-Coin (et al) ain't going away.

Yeah it's Still the dismal- non-science even if you can put iipstick on that pig. We're stuck with its pomposity/errata because:
Something has to keep people trading stuff over killing everything in sight, right? it just goes with an inept suicidal species which is
The Great Litterbug of the known cosmos (As we run out of room to bury last year's stock-of-New-stuff.)

Carrion, fellow pack-rats-to----> Infinity
New hohum cryptographic accounting
wont affect the skim :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     For those of us.. Econ-despisers on General Principles re its bloviations, false presumptions etc. - (Ashton) - (1)
         hohum cryptographic accounting - (boxley)

I used to use rot-13, but I decided I needed something at least twice as strong. So now I use rot-26 to encode all of my transmissions.
41 ms