IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My wrist starts to bother me if I mouse/trackball too much.
I've got a Logitech TrackMan Wheel on many/most of my desktops.

But at work I've got one of these Anker Vertical Ergonomic Mouse cordless thingies. $20.

It (supposedly) keeps one's wrist and arm straight and in a more natural posture, so it's another option if trackballs aggravate things. (I dunno if it's actually better than the TrackMan Wheel for me, but it's probably good to use different kinds of pointing devices, just to not keep using the same muscles and other parts continuously.)

It's got all sorts of customizations, but I haven't bothered with it much. It just seems to work fine with the standard Win10 drivers. Haven't tried it on a Mac.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I can't use the small ones
When using the Kensington expert mouse, I can flick the ball with my pinky, get it close, and choose quickly and easily. And click with my thumb by rocking my hand. No pain.
     Back in the saddle again, except… - (rcareaga) - (11)
         Try a Kensington expert mouse - (crazy)
         Could/would you? possibly entertain - (Ashton) - (2)
             My wrist starts to bother me if I mouse/trackball too much. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 I can't use the small ones - (crazy)
         The freelance client is pissed off. So am I. - (rcareaga) - (5)
             They probably get that every day as a negotiating tactic - (drook) - (2)
                 Yeah, we’ll see - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Best advice I ever got working for myself: Sometimes you gotta fire the client. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             re 'I can not tolerate such language and tone moving forward'. - (Ashton)
             All is forgiven - (rcareaga)
         two speeds: stall and afterburners - (rcareaga)

Ignore the man talking to his hand.
51 ms