IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not nonsense in the primaries.
The party needs a new (old) direction and we ain't gonna get there with corporate lobbyists for candidates. That's so early nineties.

As much as you and I might like 40% of the population to disappear or at least an end to the electoral college, neither is likely to happen and if the DNC continues to put the thumb on the scale in favor of corporate, pro-Wall Street candidates in the primaries, we'll never get any Joe and Molly six packs to vote for our candidates.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Wait a minute . . .
. . didn't Joe and Molly just vote in an entire administration of corporate pro-Wall Street candidates?
New Some did.
Some voted for racism.
Some voted for plutocrats because they still believe in the "self made man" and think they can be one, too.

We ain't getting anyone from either of those sets (nor do we want them).

But, some voted to throw a monkey wrench into the whole works because their government hasn't represented them since Reagan.

That's the group we need (in the absence of the abolition of the electoral college) and that we can't regain the White House without. In 1964, 51% of registered voters were Democrats and 25% were Republicans. We purged our racists with Voting Rights Act and Civil Rights Act. By 1976 it was 46% Democrats, 22% Republican. In 2014 it was 32% Democrat, 23% Republican. Note that Republican registration actually moved up between 1976 and 2014 while Democratic registrations plummeted 14%. That final 14% we lost were Joe and Molly and we lost them because we started nominating Republicans who didn't represent them in place of Democrats who always had. Now we live with a Democratic Party that has observed their 20% drop in popularity and cries, "See, we can't run Democrats, we have to run Republicans!" When a genuine Democrat shows up, the Party pushes them out.
bcnu,
Mikem

New “But, some voted to throw a monkey wrench into the whole works…”
Yeah, and how’s that workin’ out for ya? It must be satisfying to know that you stood above the fray two years ago and declined to sully the purity of your vote by adding it to the Dread Butch Hillary’s popular total. I’m surprised you don’t wear a corset to contain your pride within reasonable bounds.
New Pride? You must be joking,
I am and have been ashamed of the Democratic Party since 1992. The futility of my vote is well documented. How'd voting for Hillary in the primary in California work out for you? You needn't answer. I *told you* how that would work out for all of us months before you cast your vote. So, thanks for that.
bcnu,
Mikem

New You joke in turn
You imagine that Sanders could have prevailed in November? Pull the other one. It’s got a fucking bell on it.
New To state the obvious.
He couldn't have done worse. You think Sanders would have lost Michigan or Indiana? Whose leg is being pulled?
bcnu,
Mikem

New Without Russian ratfucking…
Clinton might have won. We might not have done as well, in that event, as we might this November—assuming that we’re not ratfucked again. Those contradictions won’t heighten themselves unassisted, amirite?
New Yup, without the Steele dossier invented by the Russians paid for by the dnc
The election might have been closer
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Give me a fucking break
Seriously, box? Seriously?

I have honestly never felt as much contempt for you as I have this moment.
New Try Christopher Steele, ex MI-6.
Annotated Dossier
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New which sources? Who paid for it? thank you
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New That's what the Russians want to know also.
And one suspected source has been killed.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New There is one thing I find almost comical about the successful Russian interference.
We condemn the Russians for interfering in our election by means of using Facebook and other social media in exactly the manner in which it was intended. Ask yourself if the Russian effort could have come close to the success it had were it not for our very own inventions and the halting ignorance of our people. I don't mean to in anyway imply that I condone that interference and I firmly believe that while not the exclusive reason for the disaster of Trump's victory it had an impact - an arguably decisive impact.

But leave us not forget to harshly condemn the teeming millions of toddling knuckle draggers addicted to social media in this country and the culture which makes billionaires of the likes of Mark "Lore" Zuckerberg (Lore was the evil twin android of Data in Star Trek if you're unfamiliar). If Facebook and Twitter weren't so pervasive and if the Murican Sheeple weren't so fucking daft as to spend inordinate amounts of time using social media and worse, believing anything they read on those platforms that conforms to their already existing biases and ignorance, the effect of "Russian hacking" would have been minimal if not non-existent. But we *are* that fucking stupid. And there's no fixing that kind of dumb.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Someone note the date ... I completely agree with you
--

Drew
New Oh, no. I've reached the end of the Internet. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

New Well then, it's a Grand Finale, eh?
As to your succinct screed: er, Me-too™ ... every word.

It daily Sucks-more, just to realize that I am enmeshed within such a STUPID-mob of blathering morons as: STILL! abide these crooks/liars/megalomaniacs, so in-thrall to this Carney Barker as to miss ALL of the Points of his sociopathy, greed and general Evil-personified.

As mentioned earlier: This One , historically may un-seat Der Führer, and maybe even Him + Stalin, should we extrapolate his $Bs-for --> more friendly/USEABLE nukes in his wannabe Arsenal-of-Hatred for all living things-not-Him.

Yup, middle-Murica: You'unses SUCK [math] n! [/math]
And screw your 'Christian'-ISIS bedfellows the MOST (of you-all hypocrites.)

[OK: that's the short-form, por moi.] Next: Eat The Rich; a National crusade for the Rest of us
(But first: the Tar & Feathers: we deserve a little comic relief from these humorless Calvinist idiots.)
     How to clutch Defeat from the Jaws of Victory AGAIN. A DNC Primer. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
         You know The Intercept is a propaganda organ, right? - (Another Scott) - (19)
             So they faked the Hoyer tape? - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                 I didn't ignore you. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                     Not nonsense in the primaries. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                         Wait a minute . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                             Some did. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                 “But, some voted to throw a monkey wrench into the whole works…” - (rcareaga) - (13)
                                     Pride? You must be joking, - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                         You joke in turn - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                             To state the obvious. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                 Without Russian ratfucking… - (rcareaga) - (9)
                                                     Yup, without the Steele dossier invented by the Russians paid for by the dnc - (boxley) - (4)
                                                         Give me a fucking break - (rcareaga)
                                                         Try Christopher Steele, ex MI-6. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                             which sources? Who paid for it? thank you -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 That's what the Russians want to know also. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                     There is one thing I find almost comical about the successful Russian interference. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                         Someone note the date ... I completely agree with you -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                                             Oh, no. I've reached the end of the Internet. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 Well then, it's a Grand Finale, eh? - (Ashton)
         a kindred spirit (for mmoffitt) - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Hyperbole. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Bill was between little rock and a hard place - (boxley)

But at least you can make it swallow the code.
80 ms