(..but shouldn't it have been located in er, Lynchburg VA? but NO: needs to be in the Seat of the genocide. And it is, close enough.)

I'm betting that mention of the song, "Strange Fruit" to a sufficient sample of vox populi 2018, and asked,
"What is the song about? then..
"When/how did you first hear about it? and did you go listen to it then?"
might reveal fully the ugly Stats on this entire Terror over a Century+ and the near-perfect suppression of Any 'community' discussion
about the facts, the duration (and the resultant Silence all along.)

Just another-but-significant Item on my List re ex-Patriation; lots of those are re 'Scales-of-In-Justice' noted, sometimes Live within my duration in this now-nearly completely-fucked assemblage of too-Many Fucked-Tribes even to remain around them. The stench of Evil persists, too often completely overpowering the sweet wafts from the deeds of the finer souls within.
Whenever it becomes clear that this Den of Thieves has ~beaten the Raps [???] i'm en-->route. Looks like that verdict will happen ..pretty Soon or ... ... Never.
It will be a PITA of massive stuff-discarding/minimal 'baggage' (real or mental) but Staying? ... Anyway??

I could no longer Live with(in) this shame, to coin a phrase. (And I know that a passel of excuses like 'inconvenience' or 'uncertainty' etc.) would be merely the inner-pewling of the Coward.
And I happen to love that line from a master of human psyches, "It is a far far better thing I do than.." Por moi, it's nearing a Q.E.D. and not a "We'll see.. ..."
(And yes, I am fortunate in being able to act without the forcing of n-decisions by a passel of Others, not yet so inclined. Nice, that. (though I seem to have a few compatriots of similar bent.)
Lucky, lucky.

Hang in there, the rest of you! Best case also looms: a palpable End to very many ugly dis-U.S. group-think habits just might happen, if Mueller Et Al prove as much Masters of Iniquity-detection as was Mr. Dickens. Maybe today the Odds are a bit better than hitting that [00] slot on the Roulette wheel :-)