IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New From a 30 years study of DRT..
by a Pulitzer-grade Reporter via Salon ..herewith just one sub-topic:

You have studied and written about Donald Trump for three decades. What does the public need to know about his background, to understand his behavior as president?

Here are the key things people should know about Donald Trump. He comes from a family of criminals: His grandfather made his fortune running whorehouses in Seattle and in the Yukon Territory. His father, Fred, had a business partner named Willie Tomasello, who was an associate of the Gambino crime family. Trump's father was also investigated by the U.S. Senate for ripping off the government for what would be the equivalent of $36 million in today's money. Donald got his showmanship from his dad, as well as his comfort with organized criminals.

I think it is very important for religious Americans to know that Donald Trump says that his personal philosophy of life is revenge. He has called anyone who turns the other cheek -- which is a fundamental teaching of Christ in the Sermon on the Mount -- a fool, an idiot or a schmuck. Trump is a man who says things that are absolutely contrary to the teachings of the New Testament. He also denigrates Christians. Yet you see all of these ministers endorsing him.

I've followed Donald for 30 years. I don't see any evidence that he has changed, and he certainly hasn't repented, which is a fundamental Christian obligation.

He is a racist through and through. He has been found in formal judicial proceedings to discriminate against nonwhites in rentals and employment.

It's important to understand that Trump is aggressively anti-Christian, despite claiming to be one. He is bluntly a racist. Most importantly, he is literally ignorant about almost everything.

blong in Religio, since his entire Id/Ego/(+ no conscience) ... froze with the tenets of his GFather, Father, becoming: this little-boy who shall be cited in textbooks
trying to illustrate the meaning of "reductio ab adsurdum" in the argot du jour (say.... Heavy! Duude in 2020 street-SoHo?) Say..

Everything in the Drumpf history reminds me of some wasted hours attempting once {{sigh}} to check out the etymology/back to Anglo-Saxon of, "fuck you in the ear, asswipe"
aka Everything he does/says reduces to nihilism, a word he couldn't define even if he looked it up had it looked-up and read to him slowly.

Will this Shaggy-Dog story, sold lock+stock+barrel to a %Muricans large enough to ensconce him.. eclipse the Austrian Corporal's prototypical-run, letting Germany off-the-hook henceforth?
(Will there be anyone around to make the comparo? after he nukes Luxembourg (and maybe The Pyramids just-for-fuck.)

oTpy
Collapse Edited by Ashton April 27, 2018, 12:58:55 AM EDT
From a 30 years study of DRT..
by a Pulitzer-grade Reporter via Salon ..herewith just one sub-topic:

You have studied and written about Donald Trump for three decades. What does the public need to know about his background, to understand his behavior as president?

Here are the key things people should know about Donald Trump. He comes from a family of criminals: His grandfather made his fortune running whorehouses in Seattle and in the Yukon Territory. His father, Fred, had a business partner named Willie Tomasello, who was an associate of the Gambino crime family. Trump's father was also investigated by the U.S. Senate for ripping off the government for what would be the equivalent of $36 million in today's money. Donald got his showmanship from his dad, as well as his comfort with organized criminals.

I think it is very important for religious Americans to know that Donald Trump says that his personal philosophy of life is revenge. He has called anyone who turns the other cheek -- which is a fundamental teaching of Christ in the Sermon on the Mount -- a fool, an idiot or a schmuck. Trump is a man who says things that are absolutely contrary to the teachings of the New Testament. He also denigrates Christians. Yet you see all of these ministers endorsing him.

I've followed Donald for 30 years. I don't see any evidence that he has changed, and he certainly hasn't repented, which is a fundamental Christian obligation.

He is a racist through and through. He has been found in formal judicial proceedings to discriminate against nonwhites in rentals and employment.

It's important to understand that Trump is aggressively anti-Christian, despite claiming to be one. He is bluntly a racist. Most importantly, he is literally ignorant about almost everything.
etymology

blong in Religio, since his entire Id/Ego/(+ no conscience) ... froze with the tenets of his GFather, Father, becoming: this little-boy who shall be cited in textbooks
trying to illustrate the meaning of "reductio ab adsurdum" in the argot du jour (say.... Heavy! Duude in 2020 street-SoHo?) Say..

Everything in the Drumpf history reminds me of some wasted hours attempting once {{sigh}} to check out the etymology/back to Anglo-Saxon of, "fuck you in the ear, asswipe"
aka Everything he does/says reduces to nihilism, a word he couldn't define even if he looked it up had it looked-up and read to him slowly.

Will this Shaggy-Dog story, sold lock+stock+barrel to a %Muricans large enough to ensconce him.. eclipse the Austrian Corporal's prototypical-run, letting Germany off-the-hook henceforth?
(Will there be anyone around to make the comparo? after he nukes Luxembourg (and maybe The Pyramids just-for-fuck.)
New D *J* T?
--

Drew
New R is for Reprobate.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Either that or bastard love child of DJT and DRL
--

Drew
New ..like to say "for Rat-f*cker"; alas, another oTpy ;-(
New he is a newyawker, acts like all the rest of them
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New No. Not even the obvious 'too-broad'. Drumpf is a One-off encyclopaedia of psychoses.
New I know plenty of people from New York. No, he doesn't.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New my own opinion of the inhabitants there, sorry
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     From a 30 years study of DRT.. - (Ashton) - (8)
         D *J* T? -NT - (drook) - (3)
             R is for Reprobate. -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                 Either that or bastard love child of DJT and DRL -NT - (drook)
             ..like to say "for Rat-f*cker"; alas, another oTpy ;-( -NT - (Ashton)
         he is a newyawker, acts like all the rest of them -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             No. Not even the obvious 'too-broad'. Drumpf is a One-off encyclopaedia of psychoses. -NT - (Ashton)
             I know plenty of people from New York. No, he doesn't. -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                 my own opinion of the inhabitants there, sorry -NT - (boxley)

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!
93 ms