Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

And by "here", I mean the US of A.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Want worse? ..click the [4 YEARS] box
also too; presumably from near the most ept 'extrapolator' of such ugly stats:

The Orange trends ^UP^ in Loves-the-mofo sense, while the
Hates-the-mofo trends DOWN. (this covering most of 2019 with appropriate fading re any certitude.)

When your Last-hope can only be that 538 is Rong.. well it's Mueller or BUST.
Sic transit gloria ..on a Monday :-(((

BUT.. the sheer volume of New-Dirt on this cabal--amidst rising Noise--things like unmasking DRT's prolly near-bankruptcy-state (perpetually!) and a passel of other material surfacing does appear to guarantee The Chaos roiling like a couple neutron-stars.

HOW? LONG?? remains more of a Q, I wot than ..can this rotten-to-core Cabal ackshully continue the devolution, with each day further fucking-up any life-survival expectations within Murica for most of his Base? Can that many people remain iggerant of just how much he has already SCREWED THEM? forever?

(Yeah, I know: Sell Short fits better with this much insanity.) Only in November will we find out.
     "The 11 most eye-opening lines in James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty,' ranked" - (Ashton) - (2)
         I have persistent bad news for you. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Want worse? ..click the [4 YEARS] box - (Ashton)

No matter what I accomplish in this life, nobody's going to sculpt my head in thermoplastic resin and make it spit water into the bedrooms of sick children.
48 ms