IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I wonder why there's never been any demand to change the name of a "hysterectomy"?
You'd think women would be a little tired of having "removal of their uterus" synonymous with the removal of "the cause of their hysteria" by now, wouldn't you?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New [penny drops]
Oh shit, never thought about the origins of that.
--

Drew
New ..well, there's 'lobotomy' too.
I mean; lobo==wolf. So then, curing your fervid brain-pan is akin to extirpation of your fine wolf-like Qualities?
I so confusicated.
But there's still work to do,

[G.O.P.] is what Repos used to call their Cosa-Nostra (a Division of Gerrymander LLC) Gerrrymander; let not a thing escape your Gerrymander.
They thought it meant 'Grand Old Party', but I have heard--across the decades--some (lovely) rather scabrous and deservedly insulting variants.

As Today's GOP heads for - - - >Who Knoze? should we try for an ept 2018-style Diss? for these conscienceless mo-fos
(before they just slink into the underbrush/their Congressional Retirement $$ following each to his/her oblivion.)

Narsty LRPeeDee disses moi! (via some diabolical contrivance of er, Admin, I wot)
This is all frightfully unimportant, but since when has that been a reason not to post?
Expand Edited by Ashton April 13, 2018, 03:32:56 PM EDT
     Frued and hysteria - (drook) - (7)
         Hip, Rap-conversant Ell Arr Pee Dee sez - (Ashton) - (3)
             I'll claim legit typo on that one - (drook) - (2)
                 So, it's a Freudian slip? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Fruedian in this case... -NT - (malraux)
         I wonder why there's never been any demand to change the name of a "hysterectomy"? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             [penny drops] - (drook)
             ..well, there's 'lobotomy' too. - (Ashton)

I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon.
69 ms