IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hip, Rap-conversant Ell Arr Pee Dee sez
I've never used said feature, but the top Google results include words like "issues", "errors", "problem", and "madness".

(My previously mentioned take on MDs-generally remains reinforced: ability to memorize 101? names-of-foot-bones can getcha an MD license to treat the Very-Rich (as #1 most-mentioned reason for trying) and being able to enunciate-sans-stuttering "sodium ethyl-mercuri-thiosalicylate" ..gets you through the Orals too..)

But don't try to bring up Thucydides as it is sure to be treated as a New-disease the Doctor needs to add to his repertoire.

PS: er, Mr. F prefers the e- coming before the -u, or he becomes downright livid. Vanity, vanity..
Expand Edited by Ashton April 12, 2018, 02:54:42 PM EDT
New I'll claim legit typo on that one
I know how to spell the Freud dude.
--

Drew
New So, it's a Freudian slip? :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Fruedian in this case...
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Frued and hysteria - (drook) - (7)
         Hip, Rap-conversant Ell Arr Pee Dee sez - (Ashton) - (3)
             I'll claim legit typo on that one - (drook) - (2)
                 So, it's a Freudian slip? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Fruedian in this case... -NT - (malraux)
         I wonder why there's never been any demand to change the name of a "hysterectomy"? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             [penny drops] - (drook)
             ..well, there's 'lobotomy' too. - (Ashton)

What a 'tard.
81 ms