IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New In the final analysis, there is a fundmental flaw in all democracies.
My friend and airplane mechanic likes to say, "No matter how you define intelligence, half the people are below average." And therein is the fatal flaw of democracies. In British and US democracies, the people with below average intelligence have an equal say in how we are governed as the people with higher than average intelligence. That is how we end up with Brexit and Trump.

Given the plight of our democracy, I think it would be wise to take advantage of the public records to identify the irredeemably stupid and prohibit them from voting. A good start at purging the unwise from our voter registration rolls would be to check just two available records: reported household income with IRS and party affiliation in voter registration. Anyone with household income less than $400.000/year and has registered as a Republican has proven themselves incapable of forming well considered opinions and should consequently face a lifetime ban on voting.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Hillary got substantially more votes. Just sayin'...
New Basically, its the 10% at the midpoint that matter.
New Did she get a star for that?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New well she used to get 5 stars, now she is down label
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New There are too many oxymoronic attributes at work, though
The ~same bunch who don’t believe in the math, stats and other research into climate change … assiduously Believe in the relationship of one’s Financial Stats: as harbingers of your superior-homo-sap er, Status. Fav of My Gramma’s koans, for ex.: “Those big men in Washington know more than you do!” (alas moi’s juvenile mind had not yet conceived the riposte, “cha. cha. cha.”)
’s OK though, just another elderly White supremacist talking to herself.

Even Will Shakespeare could not convert those immune to language logically spake; even KISS is a multi-edged sword. Alas. We likely go out mewling and pewling..
(Bach’s cantata #140 “Sleepers Awake” kinda summarized--well beyond Corp religion--our plight) yet no one has learned how to produce that Conscious Shock™
aka epiphany, within masses of homo-saps gathered around nightly movin' pictures on their (new-cave) walls.

curl grad V=0?
     Checkpoint Sam. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
         Umm ... - (drook) - (5)
             Citing the law. How quaint. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Send the Coast Guard up the Rio Grande! - (scoenye) - (2)
                 Re: Send the Coast Guard up the Rio Grande! - (dmcarls) - (1)
                     “the Constitution is suspended at the borders” - (rcareaga)
             using pussy communists to defend the border is not domestic law enforcement -NT - (boxley)
         Exact marching song ..from that earlier prototype-Era: - (Ashton)
         surely it would have been worse… - (rcareaga) - (9)
             November will be the first real indicator of any hoped for improvement. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                 I’ll give you this: - (rcareaga) - (7)
                     In the final analysis, there is a fundmental flaw in all democracies. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         Hillary got substantially more votes. Just sayin'... -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             Basically, its the 10% at the midpoint that matter. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Did she get a star for that? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 well she used to get 5 stars, now she is down label -NT - (boxley)
                         There are too many oxymoronic attributes at work, though - (Ashton)
                     there is distinct differences.I saw a talking head Dem stridently proclaim - (boxley)

Learn to swim.
49 ms