IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Send the Coast Guard up the Rio Grande!
New “the Constitution is suspended at the borders”
Most of my professional life had me up close and personal with US Customs/Customs & Border Protection, and as one of their senior operatives explained it to me way back in the XX century (when our civil liberties had not yet endured the evisceration they have since undergone), “you never have fewer rights than you do coming into the country.”

This was, I repeat, in the nineties.

cordially,
     Checkpoint Sam. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
         Umm ... - (drook) - (5)
             Citing the law. How quaint. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Send the Coast Guard up the Rio Grande! - (scoenye) - (2)
                 Re: Send the Coast Guard up the Rio Grande! - (dmcarls) - (1)
                     “the Constitution is suspended at the borders” - (rcareaga)
             using pussy communists to defend the border is not domestic law enforcement -NT - (boxley)
         Exact marching song ..from that earlier prototype-Era: - (Ashton)
         surely it would have been worse… - (rcareaga) - (9)
             November will be the first real indicator of any hoped for improvement. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                 I’ll give you this: - (rcareaga) - (7)
                     In the final analysis, there is a fundmental flaw in all democracies. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         Hillary got substantially more votes. Just sayin'... -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             Basically, its the 10% at the midpoint that matter. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Did she get a star for that? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 well she used to get 5 stars, now she is down label -NT - (boxley)
                         There are too many oxymoronic attributes at work, though - (Ashton)
                     there is distinct differences.I saw a talking head Dem stridently proclaim - (boxley)

When you're as high-strung as I am, you should be paid to keep smoking.
79 ms