Even the Xians have to contend with--mainly by ignoring it--"not to wear your religion on your sleeve" ... as with every 'evangelist' Evah.
Taoists (and not just those) recognize that any "work-on-Yourself" cannot be delegated to a prepackaged-Ap to download to the monkey-brain, that which chatters incessantly when you are in waking-sleep ..and like that. IMO this idea alone explains how it is simply true that organized religion has been the major force abetting every rush-to-war, from the beginning.

The fact that some ~40% of Muricans (~25% Muricans claim 'Evangelistic' status last I heard) are all high on Corporate religions ... makes any ending of the premeditated chaos of Drumpfism likely to become more savage than the hideous people-killer that was the 'Civil war. It seems. Many yahoos are forever Itching to make use of their million-rounds stash, at the drop of a red Drumpf-beanie.

Fortunately though, I have heard a few Evangels (self-described) preaching sanity! even citing a list of Drumpf-idiocies as would appear first on our 'own lists' ..and sound to be aware of the conflagration to come (should ALL the adults depart) the Romper Room of the latest assemblage in the White('s Only House du this very jour :-{

Me Hates the infinite liquidations necessary to Depart and for many of us to depend upon poor-One Man-Mueller to deliver us all from this ignorant easily manipulated tribe of savages? ... is to bet heavily that (not a one of the Cabal will ackshully borrow some Putin toxin? to deal with his presence.) And. like. That.

Tally Ho