IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New well he does have the chops to make the statement
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eodms-jesse-hughes-slams-march-for-our-lives-protests-w518384
Hughes penned his tirade in the caption of an Instagram post that mocked gun control and the efforts for stricter gun laws. "Obviously … The best thing to do to combat chronic abusers and disregarders of the law (like the law against Murder) is to ... pass another Law," Hughes wrote. "But before we pass this law we're going to denigrate the memory and curse ourselves by exploiting the death of 16 of our fellow students for a few Facebook likes and some media attention."
as far as the march went, the resonsible folks who are going to take over the nation could have picked up after themselves instead of littering their crap all over the place
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I keep hearing that
Obviously … The best thing to do to combat chronic abusers and disregarders of the law (like the law against Murder) is to ... pass another Law.

When Australia outlawed guns, they didn't just prohibit potential future acts. They destroyed guns and stopped actual future sales. Do the people making this argument really think that banning (some) gun sales will have absolutely no effect?
--

Drew
New well we have several constituants from cali here
when california passed a law prohibiting large magazines (more than 5 rounds I believe) how many large magazines were turned into the police agencies?

Unlike Australia there is a butt tonne rifles in the wild here in america. If american gunmakers never sold another gun there is still a hugw supply of weapons available plus lots of interest in self producing same.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     well he does have the chops to make the statement - (boxley) - (2)
         I keep hearing that - (drook) - (1)
             well we have several constituants from cali here - (boxley)

Mandatory cayenne enemas would have the same effect.
34 ms