IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So then, Zuckerberg: WItting/Wit-less? ally of Putin et al?
or maybe just another ethics-freed Narcissist on an infinite-roll.. possibly about to hit the tire-tread spikes at his $$-storage-of-money underground-locale?

Clinical Psychologists want to Know where to file this case (under 'pending', of course.)

PS: have you signed CU's (Consumer Reports') petition for receiving an accurate response as to IF Yours/Mine is?? ..among the 50 million compromised members' mentioned to date?

Might be good for a giggle.. (sure glad that my hardly-ever-used spot has only a blank-Face in that Book, eh?)
Expand Edited by Ashton March 21, 2018, 02:41:31 AM EDT
New Maybe we can stop the absurd notion that "being good with computers" === "being smart"?
IME, "being good with computers" is a far better indicator of narcissistic, megalomanical sociopathic tendencies sprinkled with a virtual complete lack of interpersonal skills than it is of intellect.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Stereotype much?
Oh, that's right, yes, you do.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Only the folks who really, really deserve it. :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New ..have a similar summation of (most.. anyway) "M.D.s"
... based upon their relatively er, Uninformed usage of the marvelous possibilities of say, medium-energy Heavy-Ions (such gleaned from interacting with a gaggle of these)
while oft trying to tutor the perps/ever wondering how it was: we even let them "get in here at all".

er, {{sigh}}

When Drumpf--in-his Dreams/our Nightmares--as Prez-fer-Liff, demands that the entire UN/World cancel The Enlightenment (burning ALL those books, etc)
... kinda sets the scene for Re-evaluating most Everything we thought once, "we knew".

Love. It. in a gnarly full-imaginitive Way.
(while "feeling out of sight for the ends of Being and ideal grace".) Love Ya Elizabeth Barrett-Browning!
New ally of putin no, avid partisan who really doesnt care about the product he sells? yes
http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/security/former-obama-campaign-boss-reveals-how-they-could-access-creepy-facebook-data/news-story/5a275b7c9f540fc9542f5256e644e26e
Carol Davidsen, the Obama for America (OFA) former director of integration and media analytics, tweeted Facebook was “very candid” that it allowed the Democratic organisation to do certain things because it supported them politically.

“Facebook was surprised we were able to suck out the whole social graph, but they didn’t stop us once they realised that was what we were doing,” she wrote in a series of tweets.

MORE: What you need to know about the Facebook case

“They came to [the] office in the days following election recruiting [and] were very candid that they allowed us to do things they wouldn’t have allowed someone else to do because they were on our side.”
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New OT: Lots of good quotes in the talk your Feynman quote comes from...
http://www.fotuva.org/feynman/what_is_science.html

And that is what science is: the result of the discovery that it is worthwhile rechecking by new direct experience, and not necessarily trusting the [human] race['s] experience from the past. I see it that way. That is my best definition.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I like "definition is not science" great link, thanks
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     So then, Zuckerberg: WItting/Wit-less? ally of Putin et al? - (Ashton) - (7)
         Maybe we can stop the absurd notion that "being good with computers" === "being smart"? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Stereotype much? - (malraux) - (1)
                 Only the folks who really, really deserve it. :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             ..have a similar summation of (most.. anyway) "M.D.s" - (Ashton)
         ally of putin no, avid partisan who really doesnt care about the product he sells? yes - (boxley) - (2)
             OT: Lots of good quotes in the talk your Feynman quote comes from... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 I like "definition is not science" great link, thanks -NT - (boxley)

Life was hard for the pioneers, but every now and again, someone would get out the fiddle and make it all worse.
48 ms