IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Like calls to like
They’re not even trying to hide it anymore. From The Guardian last week:
Russian state television has warned “traitors” and Kremlin critics that they should not settle in England because of an increased risk of dying in mysterious circumstances.

“Don’t choose England as a place to live. Whatever the reasons, whether you’re a professional traitor to the motherland or you just hate your country in your spare time, I repeat, no matter, don’t move to England,” the presenter Kirill Kleymenov said during a news programme on Channel One, state TV’s flagship station.

“Something is not right there. Maybe it’s the climate. But in recent years there have been too many strange incidents with a grave outcome. People get hanged, poisoned, they die in helicopter crashes and fall out of windows in industrial quantities,” Kleymenov said.
That’s about as explicit a “Yeah, we’ll whack our people whenever and wherever we feel like it, and what are you gonna do about it, punks?” as one could imagine. Does it not sound also sound distantly akin to a favorite rhetorical technique of the short-fingered vulgarian? From two years ago
On Twitter recently, he took a swipe at Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.): “I find it offensive that goofy Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, pretended to be Native American to get in Harvard.” He did not note that he was the one who coined the nickname.

Trump has explained his approach by comparing it to a retweet. During a rally in New Hampshire in February, a woman in the crowd called Cruz a vulgar word, and Trump repeated it for the rest of the audience to hear.

“It was like a retweet,” Trump said in a television interview the next day. “I would never say a word like that — by the way, can I tell you what? The audience went crazy. Standing ovation. Five thousand people went nuts, they loved it.
The descent into thuggery here and abroad has been bewildering in its rapidity, although of course the contagion has been festering for a long time. I tell you, we’re going to miss the “post-war international order” when it’s gone.

cordially,
New Just wait until the Pompeo effect takes hold.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Putin may contain more Stalin within his KGB upbringing than yet noticed seriously enough.
Thus does the Emergency!! level ramp-up, with every grammar-school utterance of our local Barbarian-in-Chief as, clearly we have been in Terra Incognito since 1-20-17. Should Mueller fail to strike to the Core of it all, with unimpeachable provenance ..soonest, well, you know..

I (almost) no words left. We ARE exactly: left only to the character, intelligence and Honesty of the U.S. highest-echelon Military to prevent a catalog of possible Idiot-scenarios, with or without Nukes. (At least we know that, these position-holders have proof of their career singular abilities to Reason about matters, right?)
     Like calls to like - (rcareaga) - (2)
         Just wait until the Pompeo effect takes hold. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Putin may contain more Stalin within his KGB upbringing than yet noticed seriously enough. - (Ashton)

Languages and dialects with this one. thing. in. common.
33 ms