IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New gotta call bogus on yer number two the man is 70 years old and chances are
pretty good that you sexually harrassed more than 19 women before you turned 21 :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Well, when I run for president
you can post newspaper ads for women to come forward to say I sexually harassed them by:

1) forcing them against a wall against their will and sticking my tongue down their throat
2) grabbing them by their pussies (or breasts or asses) either in public or private, again, against their will
3) having sex with them right after my wife gave birth to one of our children and I have my lawyer pay them $130K and have them sign an NDA to remain quiet

And any number of women greater than 0 who claim 1, 2, or 3, or any combination thereof, are totally lying their asses off. Of course, I can't prove it didn't happen just as they can't prove that it did. Then again, I'm not an orange-haired shitgibbon who treats all women like disposable pieces of meat - never have, never will.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
     My miniscule act of subversion today - (lincoln) - (3)
         If you didn't use rubber gloves throughout, they will track you down using your fingerprints! - (a6l6e6x)
         gotta call bogus on yer number two the man is 70 years old and chances are - (boxley) - (1)
             Well, when I run for president - (lincoln)

But it makes such great fish bait!
31 ms