IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Did I do that?
https://www.computerworld.com/article/3261969/microsoft-windows/microsoft-again-forced-upgrades-on-win10-machines-specifically-set-to-block-updates.html#jump
For the third time in the past four months, Microsoft 'accidentally' upgraded Win10 1703 machines to version 1709 in spite of explicit, correctly applied, deferral settings. Gawrsh.
--

Drew
New What with MSoft's ineptness and Apple's terminal-greed.. can I get the Intarweb on CP/M-III ..soon?
New What you can get - is the 2017 update of OS/2
ArcaOS is working fine for me.

A few months ago a Microsoft update for Windows 7,10 made it so those versions of Windows can see, but no longer attach to an ArcaOS server, and that update gets reinstalled with every monthly roll-up. There is, however, a solution. On ArcaOS, the IBM server can be replaced with Samba.
New Hmmm.. shall peruse some details.. Thanks.
New Apparently, NO means maybe!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Well, they changed the names of things
So you hadn't actually said no to these things. You said no to those other things that only superficially were exactly the same thing.
--

Drew
New I wonder if there are stand-up arguments about that inside MS.
     Did I do that? - (drook) - (6)
         What with MSoft's ineptness and Apple's terminal-greed.. can I get the Intarweb on CP/M-III ..soon? -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
             What you can get - is the 2017 update of OS/2 - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Hmmm.. shall peruse some details.. Thanks. -NT - (Ashton)
         Apparently, NO means maybe! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Well, they changed the names of things - (drook)
         I wonder if there are stand-up arguments about that inside MS. -NT - (static)

Drugs.
70 ms