IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How about starting a Repeal Movement?
The founders were horrified of standing, full-time armies. Thus, Amendment Two was drafted. But that aversion to full-time standing armies died out a long time ago. The federal government has theirs and the States (with their National Guards) have theirs. Both are armed by the citizens through taxation. Such being the case, we no longer need the citizens to arm nor serve in the militias when they are constituted and called to duty for the States. Hence, we no longer need the Second Amendment.

If you're a Constitutional "originalist", I can't see how you fault that reasoning.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Obviously true, on inspection; means Nothing to that ~40% guns=My-Religion tribe.. Sic transit..
New Form a non profit, we could make a buttload of moolah fundraising for it.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New It's all about the art of the possible.
And that's not it.

Not least because half the people you're aiming that at couldn't follow a trail of piss in the snow, let alone the reasoning in that argument.
     As the teachers' strike persists.. - (Ashton) - (9)
         They won; Democ. Now had full coverage of Int'l Womens Day..dunno what the Std Meeja had to say - (Ashton) - (8)
             How to fight guns ,.. - (drook) - (7)
                 Nice conflation.. could even Work; In-bed-with NRA? == Poison. ... Die in your sleep.:-) -NT - (Ashton)
                 Just worked in FL. - (a6l6e6x)
                 How about starting a Repeal Movement? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     Obviously true, on inspection; means Nothing to that ~40% guns=My-Religion tribe.. Sic transit.. -NT - (Ashton)
                     Form a non profit, we could make a buttload of moolah fundraising for it. -NT - (boxley)
                     It's all about the art of the possible. - (pwhysall)
                 I just saw a clip, one (at least) of the Florida kids was trying this - (drook)

Clearly designed to be used by faery maidens with a feather touch, rather than a six foot three engineer in a pair of size 13 steelies.
185 ms