IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sheesh.
Washington (CNN)A Kansas congressional hopeful said Monday that he's sticking by his campaign giveaway of an AR-15 rifle despite criticism in light of last Wednesday's mass school shooting in Florida.

"We aren't using this to raise money," Tyler Tannahill told HLN's Carol Costello. "We had this planned over a month ago to kind of coincide with the Kansas Republican Convention."

The Republican candidate launched the giveaway along with his candidacy on February 13, a day before an AR-15-style rifle was used in the Parkland, Florida, massacre that left 17 people dead.

Tannahill said his campaign discussed if they should end the contest and decided to keep it going.

Well, at least they discussed not giving away an AR-15.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I'll see you and raise you one.
Newsmax Link: AR-15 Baseball Raffle: 3rd-Grade Team Going On With Fundraiser
An AR-15 baseball raffle by third graders in Missouri will go ahead despite social media criticism following the mass shooting in Florida last Wednesday in which the suspect used a similar weapon to kill 17 and injure more than a dozen.

The coach of the 9-and-under youth baseball team in Neosho, Levi Patterson, told the Kansas City Star that the weapon was offered to the team to raffle off by the father of one of the players who is the co-founder weapons purveyor Black Rain Ordnance Inc.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Holy Christ. You didn't even clip the worst.
The coach of the 9-and-under youth baseball team in Neosho, Levi Patterson, ... told the Star he thought about using another raffle item after the Florida shooting but decided to "turn it into a positive thing."

A positive thing? Seriously? This guy is in a role in charge of "9-and-under" kids?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Sheesh. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         I'll see you and raise you one. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Holy Christ. You didn't even clip the worst. - (mmoffitt)

"I have Mountain Dew, and crab juice."
"Ugh! Gross! I'll take a crab juice!"
48 ms