IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No doc contact yet
Test on Thursday. Figure if I didn't get an immediate call no crisis. I'll call on Tuesday to check.

Bottom line is I have a genetic illness that creates abnormal collagen. There are a bunch of variations, but if I had the one that focuses on the heart I'd be dead 30 years ago. Mine is basically hypermobility, I stretch like a circus freak. And then dislocate like a poorly bred german shepherd. A plus is it is the basis of my intelligence level.

I have a new doc, he reads up, panics on the heart possibility, sends me to the cardiologist. He hears a murmur, sees my ekg is "interesting" (I've had multiple docs says I was the most interesting patient they've ever met) and calls for the stress test and echo cardiogram.
New All good
I get to abuse my body for a few more years.
New Excellent. Enjoy!
New Superb!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Marvellous news.
New Abuse ..wisely.
     Waiting for my cardiac stress test - (crazy) - (14)
         Can I laugh about you now? -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Yup. -NT - (crazy)
         Survived -NT - (crazy) - (3)
             Good! Hope the results are good as well. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Dunno, gotta wait -NT - (crazy)
             Relieved. -NT - (malraux)
         hope the results are good -NT - (boxley)
         Let us know how it goes. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             No doc contact yet - (crazy) - (5)
                 All good - (crazy) - (4)
                     Excellent. Enjoy! -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Superb! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     Marvellous news. -NT - (pwhysall)
                     Abuse ..wisely. -NT - (Ashton)

Wanted: Web developer, command line junkie getting his freak on.
55 ms