IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nah, let it go pop
The Essential is a curiosity phone - it took a near 50% price drop for you to become interested, for example.

The way to stay in business will be to make a phone that people actually want to buy :)
New Didn't realize (or didn't remember) this.
Wikipedia:

On August 2017, it was reported that Amazon, Tencent and Foxconn have invested in Essential Products.[11][12]

That probably has something to do with their new $450 version, with Alexa...

Cheers,
Scott.
     Essential PH-1 with 360 camera for $399 at Amazon today. - (Another Scott) - (35)
         You have to post some 360 video when you get that -NT - (drook) - (7)
             No video yet. Initial Essential Ph-1 mini-review. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 Stock Android has a whether widget that matches that description - (drook) - (3)
                     I find the list of "apps" easily, ... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         Ah, here we go. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Also, too. - (Another Scott)
                 Chronus for your weather widget -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Thanks for the pointer. -NT - (Another Scott)
         You're in an exclusive club. - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Yup. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Nah, let it go pop - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Didn't realize (or didn't remember) this. - (Another Scott)
         Had to move on... - (Another Scott) - (22)
             Re: And it has the 3.5 mm jack! Woot! - (a6l6e6x)
             That 3.5mm jack. - (static) - (20)
                 I'm sure it will eventually be replaced. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                     So why can't I find a Bluetooth mic for my car? - (drook) - (18)
                         The Kenwood (IIRC) head that I got for Joan's Corolla has a wired mic. - (Another Scott)
                         Don't car BT head-units have their own mic? - (scoenye) - (16)
                             That could be why I'm not finding them - (drook) - (15)
                                 How do you have it paired? - (scoenye) - (14)
                                     It's not with a head unit - (drook) - (13)
                                         FM repeater??? WTF was 2018, the Stone Age? - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                             My car is a 2004 - (drook) - (4)
                                                 Yup, sure, valid reason. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     My last three - (drook)
                                                 well you "could" replace the radio, cheaper than replacing the car -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     I'm gonna need my own ride again when the kid comes home -NT - (drook)
                                             "Head unit" - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                 "Head unit" ... "volume knob" ... - (drook) - (4)
                                                     No you're not. -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                         No, I actually tried - (drook) - (2)
                                                             Perhaps your expectations were premature... -NT - (malraux)
                                                             Perhaps you had forgotten "the fastest four-handed game" of allĀ® - (Ashton)
                                                 Ah. Thought it might be one of those where you take off the front, but that would be "the face" then -NT - (CRConrad)

The pursuit of balance can create imbalance because sometimes something is true.
64 ms