IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Waiting for my cardiac stress test
1st they inject radioactive solution. They say: No reaction to this is expected. Bullshit. Pain in both arms and chest. Waiting 45 minutes for them to take "resting" pictures.

Then the fun begins. They will shoot me up with something to dilate my heart. Possible side effect: Stroke, heart attack, death.

If I don't post in the next week I'm dead. Raise a glass, smoke what you enjoy, and laugh about me for a bit.
New Can I laugh about you now?
--

Drew
New Yup.
New Survived
New Good! Hope the results are good as well.
New Dunno, gotta wait
New Relieved.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New hope the results are good
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Let us know how it goes.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New No doc contact yet
Test on Thursday. Figure if I didn't get an immediate call no crisis. I'll call on Tuesday to check.

Bottom line is I have a genetic illness that creates abnormal collagen. There are a bunch of variations, but if I had the one that focuses on the heart I'd be dead 30 years ago. Mine is basically hypermobility, I stretch like a circus freak. And then dislocate like a poorly bred german shepherd. A plus is it is the basis of my intelligence level.

I have a new doc, he reads up, panics on the heart possibility, sends me to the cardiologist. He hears a murmur, sees my ekg is "interesting" (I've had multiple docs says I was the most interesting patient they've ever met) and calls for the stress test and echo cardiogram.
New All good
I get to abuse my body for a few more years.
New Excellent. Enjoy!
New Superb!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Marvellous news.
New Abuse ..wisely.
     Waiting for my cardiac stress test - (crazy) - (14)
         Can I laugh about you now? -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Yup. -NT - (crazy)
         Survived -NT - (crazy) - (3)
             Good! Hope the results are good as well. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Dunno, gotta wait -NT - (crazy)
             Relieved. -NT - (malraux)
         hope the results are good -NT - (boxley)
         Let us know how it goes. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             No doc contact yet - (crazy) - (5)
                 All good - (crazy) - (4)
                     Excellent. Enjoy! -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Superb! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     Marvellous news. -NT - (pwhysall)
                     Abuse ..wisely. -NT - (Ashton)

Altered daily unreality.
84 ms