IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 3 active users | 4 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Smashing fotos from cockpit (comm'l airliner) ... Peter? Mike? anyone..
CNN

His second career is planned to: make available his best pics of 14 years above the hoi polloi.
New great find thanks
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Neat!
Some text would have helped to explain some of them.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Scroll up
The (very brief) caption is hiding under the "spectacular photos taken from an airplane cockepit" block.
New Very nice indeed. Thank you.
New Second to last makes me shiver.
I was, of course, 25-30,000 feet lower but the second to last image reminds me of a flight home I once foolishly undertook. Had to weave around storm clouds that looked a lot like that next to last image for about 40 nm, all the while the ceiling kept dropping. When I finally got on the ground, I felt the largest burst of adrenaline I'd ever felt in my life. It was very windy that day. After I'd landed (and I stuck the landing despite a 25 knot quartering crosswind) I was taxing down the very center of the runway to the nearest turn-off and a gust lifted my airplane up and slammed me back down about three feet left of center. What a day. Thanks for the pics!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Smashing fotos from cockpit (comm'l airliner) ... Peter? Mike? anyone.. - (Ashton) - (5)
         great find thanks -NT - (boxley)
         Neat! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Scroll up - (scoenye)
         Very nice indeed. Thank you. -NT - (scoenye)
         Second to last makes me shiver. - (mmoffitt)

It's Microsoft clearly boiling the frogs...
83 ms