IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is a [-] '665.75' ~close enough to ... [666] ?? ...as a small cosmic-clue for us?
That's -665.75
New SPY needs to go down more before I get intersted in buying.
But, VXUS (ETF for non-US companies) looks interesting.

You know it's the wage increases for workers that triggered this market dip? Yeah, can't have the little folks have more income. That might cause inflation and the Fed will bump up interest rates even more this year.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New full employment, inflation and interest rates take off until the peasants larn their place
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Is a [-] '665.75' ~close enough to ... [666] ?? ...as a small cosmic-clue for us? - (Ashton) - (2)
         SPY needs to go down more before I get intersted in buying. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             full employment, inflation and interest rates take off until the peasants larn their place -NT - (boxley)

And if someone can find a cure for it a lot of the other problems will diminish.
45 ms