IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And the piling on continues unabated.
The Memo!!!11ONE

Here's a link to the memo. I just finished reading it and I'm glad I did. No new information and a lot left out. I never really understood what a "nothing burger" was until I read that. Now I know.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Feb. 2, 2018, 01:20:16 PM EST
New Also too.. (EPA, solar panels) It's the ludicrous *War on Intelligence" ... How. Much. More. ??
before there are Actual mobs + torches daily In The Streets?? in this scaredy-cat, feckless 'vox populi' and their ingrained Puritan-launched ƒeare-syndrome?

This-all is racing towards---> creation of the Fastest-ever decline to a pukka Failed State unless Mueller Delivers S.A.P. a Fiery Sword into the [heartles-space of] of this Beast.

It's mourning in America for the Duration.. We're Sooo Fucked and full-of-shit that our Eyes are brown.
New Market's down 3% today too.
Even the monied class is noticing.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New cops make shit up to get warrants! news at 11!!!! yawn
there is nothing new with that memo, if you look at the history of the feebs war against the mob you see some very dodgy shit pretending to be probable cause
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     A lengthy tabulation of Shame/Shamelessness - (Ashton) - (5)
         Blocks text (???) Esquire: - (Ashton) - (4)
             And the piling on continues unabated. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 Also too.. (EPA, solar panels) It's the ludicrous *War on Intelligence" ... How. Much. More. ?? - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Market's down 3% today too. - (malraux)
                 cops make shit up to get warrants! news at 11!!!! yawn - (boxley)

I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do isn't very nice.
228 ms