(Even at his Best oratorical prowess.. and in all retrospect: I think that BHO--who stood out so well-above the doggerel we've had to digest.. Forever--he cancelled-that Best via his own treatment of--to pick just one major issue--his ALSO utterly inHumane treatment as he ramped-up the instant-deportations, seen now to be not much more compassionate than Drumpf's [expected] racist model.

I get the dynasty thing. But at a time of much-success in evoking the demons of the inarticulately-enraged, and Scary-success in many premeditated attacks on virtually every koan of a definition of "democracy" ... Joe III appears to have adsorbed the best/brightest instincts of the later-Bobby (we have to recall too, that RFK did abet HUAC/the McCarthy-beast assault on these yes, Values.. before he awoke) towards a finer consciousness, as in that Great unscripted address to the largely-black audience: the day of MLK's assassination. aka the Æschylus quotation.. That too was a Stunner (and many can quote the A. excerpt today because of that context.)

I'll just Hope that the *Joe-the-First + RFK genes got passed on .. adequately. He shall have to unDo the damage of the Orange-beast's well-groomed sop to all the mouth-breathers evah (as we hope that their Antagonists Shall next get off their also well-padded asses and fucking-VOTE.)

* We'unses recall that: the USAF sent Joe I off in a plane laden with HE (explosives) on an almost suicide mission into Germany. It was that, in the end. He is the one the family expected to make Prez. etc. etc. (JFK was ever in Joe's shadow, we must presume.)

Carrion..
currently the Orange Trojan-horse has loosed his tribe upon the sleeping masses and believes his Me-Me-Me-Self is on a roll. Somehow the masses need a peek at Why the shit from that Orange horse really Stinks.