IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A little diversion before tonight's guaranteed cringe-worthy bloviations
Mix-tape from last April ... it seems so far away but ... same Guy.
New I couldn't watch Donnie's little show tonight. The live blogging made it sound horrific.
New It was the Best SOTU Address EVER, PERIOD.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New And attended by the biggest crowd EVAH!
It was a show and I watched it in its entirety!

And with the mike inches away there was no shame in endlessly clapping for himself.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Were there any obviously empty seats?
I assume Ryan made sure that the seats of boycotting Democratic members were filled (somehow), but I dunno. He's so incompetent that he might have messed up that bit of "optics", also too. :-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New No empty seats, but plenty of shills and stooges.
Hollering, whistling, and excitement over even most banal Trump statements. Someone wanted to make sure the "interruption/applause" count would be high.

Like I said, it was a show. Like dubbed in laughter on TV.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New The boycotters would have done better to be there and sit on their hands
--

Drew
New or laugh innapropriately
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New s/innapropriately/appropriately
--

Drew
New Donnies show or preds vs blackhawks, easy decision there chitown 2-1
New dupe
Expand Edited by boxley Jan. 31, 2018, 06:44:26 PM EST
Expand Edited by boxley Jan. 31, 2018, 06:44:37 PM EST
     A little diversion before tonight's guaranteed cringe-worthy bloviations - (Ashton) - (10)
         I couldn't watch Donnie's little show tonight. The live blogging made it sound horrific. -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
             It was the Best SOTU Address EVER, PERIOD. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                 And attended by the biggest crowd EVAH! - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                     Were there any obviously empty seats? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         No empty seats, but plenty of shills and stooges. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             The boycotters would have done better to be there and sit on their hands -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                 or laugh innapropriately -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     s/innapropriately/appropriately -NT - (drook)
             Donnies show or preds vs blackhawks, easy decision there chitown 2-1 -NT - (boxley)
             dupe -NT - (boxley)

What. He. Said.
116 ms