IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New {{sigh}} Your tape badly needs a Re-Mix.
New eh? mmoffit asked?
just because you dont agree with what he is doing (aside from the tax plan I don't agree with what he is doing) doesnt mean he has not made progress on his agenda. Right now he looks like he gets his wall by not overhauling deep cuts into immigration.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New General economic trends pre-date Drumpf. But, you know that. And I'm not playing.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Some words from $$$Davos re Drumpf--on one hand--$$$ on the Other - (Ashton) - (17)
         as far as the $$$ go it was stridently predicted that the stock markets - (boxley) - (16)
             I don't remember those predictions - (drook) - (15)
                 oh, ok - (boxley) - (14)
                     Embarrassing, but ... - (drook) - (9)
                         hey, if you had told me that a year in the market would be 26k - (boxley) - (7)
                             We're finding out how much the market is driven by self-fulfilling prophecy -NT - (drook)
                             Maybe it's because he hasn't actually successfully implemented HIS policies yet? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 taxes, check. obama rollbacks mostly check epa neutered mostly checked. Did I miss something? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                     {{sigh}} Your tape badly needs a Re-Mix. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         eh? mmoffit asked? - (boxley) - (1)
                                             General economic trends pre-date Drumpf. But, you know that. And I'm not playing. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     A year and a half of on-again, off-again "trade war" and tariffs later, as the first... - (CRConrad)
                         ..Wins! 2020 Prognostication Award (Box's science-iffy assertions are, well.. Box's-all-alone) -NT - (Ashton)
                     Krugman way underestimated greed. - (a6l6e6x)
                     PK's Twitter interview today. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         Key point in there: "I was wrong, and here's where I said so" - (drook)
                         good to know, that makes more sense -NT - (boxley)

It's like you ran OCR on a photo of a Scrabble board from a game where JavaScript reserved words counted for triple points.
91 ms