"White American Youth" == the book. An effort to deprogram the Hitler Youth folks seen in S. Carolina. And now down the block from you.

Fresh Air

Life After Hate
Former white supremacist Christian Picciolini was a teenager looking for identity and purpose when he joined a neo-Nazi group where he remained for nearly a decade. He eventually left the group, and now is an anti-hate activist and has written the new memoir, White American Youth: My Descent into America's Most Violent Hate Movement and How I Got Out.

YAN 'Christian' name incongruity.

He learned that Dylan Root had heard one of his "songs" ... just before he ran amok :-(
And so it goes re Words Having Effects.. nobody ever reads The Tyranny of Words today; too much is drowned out by KW-amplified guitars amidst the non-literate, is my guess. Books? gimme the Videos. LOUD.

Ed: This (former-) Lad has achieved erudition in describing a mind-set inculcated at age-14--nothing varnished over--unto today . He is literate, honest and a refreshing relief from the morass IMO.
Also, his org's grant for $400K was cancelled by Fatherland Security cha. after having been included with N other grants: his was one of two 'cancelled'. So we know the WH is indeed intensifying its Warz-on-facts, right out of Herr Göbbels' playbook. This nascent Dictator is running on-rails towards ..Nuke wars as the ult. Distraction from all those Damocles swords ahanging as we speak. As they said in that movie? Life Systems Critical, eh