IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks for the heads up!
It could have been on last night on the PBS station (w/six sub-channels) in FL that I normally watch. But, it's on again at 4am tomorrow and will be recorded!

Just last Saturday, I watched an American Experience show on Teddy Roosevelt and an exploration of the Amazon Jungle. He barely survived. Never heard that tale before!

TV watching is OTA (over the air) for me in my RV in FL. I'm so glad I invested in a OTA DVR for my rig! It was so I would not miss PBS Newshour or Downton Abbey while participating in the social events at the campground. The DVR will save me again!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Got to watch the recording tonight!
Really interesting history.

Loomis sure got his wish to remain an unknown because I had never heard of him before. Given his critical role, that's nuts!

Lawrence has a building named after him.

The Rad Lab was history when I arrived, but I sure got to walk in those wooden lab buildings that survived into the 1960's.

Thanks again for the heads up!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Amer. Experience: a must-see on Radar, Loomis, E.O.Lawrence @ The Rad Lab! Alex?? - (Ashton) - (2)
         Thanks for the heads up! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Got to watch the recording tonight! - (a6l6e6x)

ONE THE MACHINE!
32 ms