IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Meet five typically ignorant insalvagables from the flyover region.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/01/16/trump-supporters-one-year-into-office-savidge-dnt-ebof.cnn

I'm starting to get the sick feeling that he's going to be re-elected.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Nah, i'm more optimistic.
Paul Ryan: Republicans Need To ‘Pay Attention’ To Democrats’ Big Special Election Win:
In Wisconsin, Democrat Patty Schachtner won a state Senate race in a district that Donald Trump handily won in 2016.

o o o

Top Wisconsin Republicans ― including House Speaker Paul Ryan ― acknowledged it was a blow to their party, and it could mean bad news for the GOP in the 2018 midterm elections.

“I know this district fairly well. It’s not my district. It’s over in western Wisconsin. But typically, we’ve held this seat. And we lost this seat last night,” Ryan told reporters in Washington on Wednesday. “So yeah, I think we should pay attention to it.”

GOP Gov. Scott Walker, who is up for re-election in Wisconsin this year, called it a “wake-up call.”

All it takes is for people that didn't vote or pissed away their vote on third party candidates to vote Democratic.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New In the current political climate, it's all about turnout
--

Drew
New Mentally ill?
..in the dis-U.S.
It follows..
via living a liff Here
(so distant-from any sane concept of A Real Life, y'see?
     Meet five typically ignorant insalvagables from the flyover region. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
         Nah, i'm more optimistic. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             In the current political climate, it's all about turnout -NT - (drook)
         Mentally ill? - (Ashton)

And if someone can find a cure for it a lot of the other problems will diminish.
60 ms