IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New At root, this is what is demonstrated..
{IMhO natch} via one 'Michael':

Just as in Europe during the 1930s and 1940s, the USA could easily have one third of the country wipe out another third while a third shakes their head amd watches it happen.

..as encompasses the passivity, the fecklessness and the easy-distraction of the Murican vox populi whom I have lived-within all along.
(What do you REALLY expect from a "nation" largely descended from Slavers(and hypocrites) re any lofty protestations about "The Rule of Law"? ..that too having been reduced to mere convenient cha/. cha. cha. Increasingly. We've all seen the stats re just Who? fills the hypocrisy-Prison-Complex.
Ad nauseum (apparently nausea is today also a frequent companion to the Over-dosers of every stripe.) Is that a qed or a feature?

Drumpf merely demonstrates that--while possessing little knowledge/even less interest in acquiring any--a Carney bloviator CAN rise to the Top
of the roiling Masses/Tribes, thence --> Mobs-in-Mindless-Action.

It's today so close ..a one can Taste that metallic-addition to the saliva ..as so often is a harbinger -->
New we have done that three times before. I could envision a 4rd time
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Read this. - (Another Scott) - (10)
         sounds like an intro to his new book - (boxley) - (6)
             Any reason to think it didn't? -NT - (drook) - (5)
                 timing seems rather pat, other than that no -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                     explain -NT - (drook) - (3)
                         panel 17 - (boxley) - (2)
                             'seemed pat" - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 not the content, that is very beleivable, the setting and timing -NT - (boxley)
         At root, this is what is demonstrated.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             we have done that three times before. I could envision a 4rd time -NT - (boxley)
         Read and disagree with at least one of the comments. - (mmoffitt)

Nearly sentient.
89 ms