IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why I am not suprised that hawaii gets a nuclear missle alert
and cnn is crying about the president saying shithole and fox is mouthing about obama. We live in a news free zone here in america.

Any perusal of the published Johnson tapes will see many conversations with dubious subjects being discussed frequently laced with profanity. I wonder if anyone is looking into Dick Durban's private convos for equally salacious details. I am just surprised that he had to run to the press about what he heard. I know he isnt going to hear much anymore because folks will treat him as a pipeline to the press.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Might not be about the profanity
Sure, there are people who mostly care about that. I think the real problem is what he's saying.
--

Drew
New in the tradition of other republican presidents and some dem ones, he doesnt want to let non whites
immigrate to America. It is not a new concept and one I disagree with.
New Hawaii is CNN's lead story right now FWIW.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New finally, after all of the rest of the worlds press moved onto something new cnn reports
New My wife tells me it was their lead all day, actually.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
Expand Edited by malraux Jan. 15, 2018, 11:04:35 AM EST
New Ouch.
     Two newsfotainment spots, same day - (Ashton) - (7)
         Why I am not suprised that hawaii gets a nuclear missle alert - (boxley) - (6)
             Might not be about the profanity - (drook) - (1)
                 in the tradition of other republican presidents and some dem ones, he doesnt want to let non whites - (boxley)
             Hawaii is CNN's lead story right now FWIW. -NT - (malraux) - (3)
                 finally, after all of the rest of the worlds press moved onto something new cnn reports -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     My wife tells me it was their lead all day, actually. -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                         Ouch. -NT - (CRConrad)

Hence these societies employ their own versions of summary judgment and Rule 11 of the aforementioned Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
48 ms