IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New panel 17
I started the car & by habit, turned on the radio just in time to hear about Trump’s “shithole” remarks. I cringed.

tryng to link the 2 events seemed "pat" to me.

Also, I do not know which courthouse he was in, probably south georgia. I am very familiar with the courthouses in Atlanta and northern georgia.

Unless you are a family member or credentialed historian you are not getting copies of death certificates without a judges sayso.

Also in all of the courthouses that I have been in there is a glass barrier between the public and any courthouse funtion. Kind of hard to have coversations and here responses by shouting theru the little speaker thingy's but again I do not know what courthouse he is in so cannot speak to that.

Is there people in Georgia who act just like the white folks he is describing. Absolutely, I know some of them.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New 'seemed pat"
So then, you don't See any possibility that a cued Dog-whistle from the Liar-in-Chief could..? easily...(??) trigger the mentioned torture-vengeance-feel-good-about-it-all MINDSET
--> into Action? Whenever he wishes to drop-the-atom-bomb-on-Luxembourg (an old cliche) or.. any other ding-bat fantasy as enters his oft-running-on-Empty brain pan.

Izzat ~ the size of your umm, reservations about the validity, truthiness of the Narration?
Or is there something rilly sub-tull I be missing?
New not the content, that is very beleivable, the setting and timing
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Read this. - (Another Scott) - (10)
         sounds like an intro to his new book - (boxley) - (6)
             Any reason to think it didn't? -NT - (drook) - (5)
                 timing seems rather pat, other than that no -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                     explain -NT - (drook) - (3)
                         panel 17 - (boxley) - (2)
                             'seemed pat" - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 not the content, that is very beleivable, the setting and timing -NT - (boxley)
         At root, this is what is demonstrated.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             we have done that three times before. I could envision a 4rd time -NT - (boxley)
         Read and disagree with at least one of the comments. - (mmoffitt)

Department of Redundancy Department
40 ms