IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You're such a pessimist
OTGH, they'd probably just Google what I've said about Presidents past and current and not let me in, so better not waste the money for airfare in the first place.

They'd probably* do that before even granting you the visa, not wait until you're already here to pull the rug out from under you.

* Probably.**

** OK, probably not.
--

Drew
New Yup, 'xackly like that. Footnotes and all.
New You should be welcome by, say, February 2021 at the very latest. Start planning now!
     STEM gets upgraded, humanized thus ..emotionally alive (too) - (Ashton) - (11)
         NSFW!!! ^^^ -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
             Depends. Don't work at so fucking prude a place. -NT - (CRConrad) - (8)
                 Um, have you been to the States? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                     Nope. And I'm torn, should I even try to go there. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                         You're such a pessimist - (drook) - (2)
                             Yup, 'xackly like that. Footnotes and all. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 You should be welcome by, say, February 2021 at the very latest. Start planning now! -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Well, we ARE number one in the world for persons incarcerated per capita. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             See also (re Murican et al) 'Discontents' in News Picks.. ;^> Herbert Marcuse and cohorts. - (Ashton)
                         tell them you have dirt on clinton -NT - (boxley)
             Fine for work here . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

I'm made of 100% baryonic matter.
49 ms