IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New His wife, Deirdre, tweeted the /. link.
I'd started following her on Twitter at the beginning of WC75 as one among several desparate attempts to get hold of him. (Still do, because even though she doesn't tweet a lot of her own original material, she re-tweets lots of interesting stuff.)

EDIT: This was before the election, so we didn't discuss the current mess you're in -- back in August, we still blithely assumed Hillary was going to win. His personal (though not very personal) homepage is at http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/, but a quick browse just now didn't show any content about recent politics.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
Expand Edited by CRConrad Jan. 9, 2018, 04:39:00 AM EST
New Thanks.. will drop in.
     In the spirit of "Modern SCO executive" - (Another Scott) - (15)
         From Twitter. - (static) - (9)
             Can't wait for someone to record and post on YouTube -NT - (drook)
             when he is refering to the bald, who does he mean? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                 Twittler. -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                     dont see any bald references in there - (boxley) - (5)
                         Definition #2 - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             ah, ok. you do note the author saying he made a lot of shit up right? - (boxley) - (3)
                                 I haven't (and won't) read the book. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     fair enough -NT - (boxley)
                                     I'll drink to that, unreservedly; there remains NO Time to piss away. F*ck Twitter in the >wallet<. -NT - (Ashton)
         It's been many a moon since we saw Rick on here... - (CRConrad) - (4)
             Neat. Small world. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Yeah, we corresponded for a time after his self-eviction from here.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 His wife, Deirdre, tweeted the /. link. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Thanks.. will drop in. -NT - (Ashton)

Continue stretching the edge of rondure.
54 ms