IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New STEM gets upgraded, humanized thus ..emotionally alive (too)
STEAM (seen en passant)

Science
Technology
Engineering
the Arts
Mathematics

There! Fixed It fer Ya :-)
New NSFW!!! ^^^
New Depends. Don't work at so fucking prude a place.
HTH! ;^>
New Um, have you been to the States?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Nope. And I'm torn, should I even try to go there.
OT1H, it seems in many ways to be a barbaric hell-hole; one of those ways being the "Taliban of the West"-level religiosity and precisely this ridiculous prudery that it leads to.

OTOH, there is the 76th World Science Fiction Convention in San José next August. And OK, of course in many other ways too, it's not a barbaric hell-hole.

OTGH, they'd probably just Google what I've said about Presidents past and current and not let me in, so better not waste the money for airfare in the first place.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New You're such a pessimist
OTGH, they'd probably just Google what I've said about Presidents past and current and not let me in, so better not waste the money for airfare in the first place.

They'd probably* do that before even granting you the visa, not wait until you're already here to pull the rug out from under you.

* Probably.**

** OK, probably not.
--

Drew
New Yup, 'xackly like that. Footnotes and all.
New You should be welcome by, say, February 2021 at the very latest. Start planning now!
New Well, we ARE number one in the world for persons incarcerated per capita.
Also, too, the number of adults who believe angels are real. And, to round out the categories in which the US is number one in the world, don't forget we are still number one in the world when it comes to defense spending.

So, yeah, there's lots to see here. Lots of insanity.

Edit: Before I am corrected, I know this is not an exhaustive list of things in which the US leads the world. There's our national debt, for instance.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Jan. 9, 2018, 08:22:36 AM EST
New See also (re Murican et al) 'Discontents' in News Picks.. ;^> Herbert Marcuse and cohorts.
You may be familiar with the protagonists mentioned in a (simply lovely..) exchange between two eloquent commentators.
(Pretty rare ..anywhere, for that matter. Any day since Reaganomics happened and proved to be a mega-Killer for mankind.)

Sic transit gloria mundi Couldn't find it in Cyrillic :-þ
New tell them you have dirt on clinton
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Fine for work here . . .
Of course, I work from a home office - and always appreciate naked women.
     STEM gets upgraded, humanized thus ..emotionally alive (too) - (Ashton) - (11)
         NSFW!!! ^^^ -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
             Depends. Don't work at so fucking prude a place. -NT - (CRConrad) - (8)
                 Um, have you been to the States? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                     Nope. And I'm torn, should I even try to go there. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                         You're such a pessimist - (drook) - (2)
                             Yup, 'xackly like that. Footnotes and all. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 You should be welcome by, say, February 2021 at the very latest. Start planning now! -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Well, we ARE number one in the world for persons incarcerated per capita. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             See also (re Murican et al) 'Discontents' in News Picks.. ;^> Herbert Marcuse and cohorts. - (Ashton)
                         tell them you have dirt on clinton -NT - (boxley)
             Fine for work here . . . - (Andrew Grygus)