IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New General Sessions leads the charge
…in the Woah on (Some) Drugs
The Trump administration finally crossed the line for some members of Congress this week, provoking bipartisan umbrage and accompanying pledges to hold top officials accountable.

Many thought the day had been far too long in coming. Few thought the galvanizing issue would be weed.
Here in cloudy California—actually it was clear and sunny on the first of the month—the local emporia were open for business, and there was much rejoicing on New Year’s Day. According to the spousette, who dropped in on one, the clientele seemed to be the mix you’d expect of prosperous middle-aged professionals, giggling young stoners and a sprinkling of hairy Rip van Winkle types who appeared blearily delighted to have awakened after fifty years.

No doubt mmoffitt is cheered at the thought that fellow Confederate Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III has raised the standard of the Lost Cause and is poised, warrants, truncheons and asset seizure orders at ready, to descend with righteous fury on the iniquitous, but I don’t think he’s going to get much traction.

cordially,
New Lovely
Would be so great if the thing that marks the beginning of the end is pot.
--

Drew
New My only remaining beef: raise the minimum age to 25.
And FFS, don't use it anywhere near me or before driving in a direction opposite mine on a two way road. Or eight lane road if there is no hard median. I've already seen enough deaths resulting from that, thankyouverymuch.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New good way to ensure fearless leader never gets a second term
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     General Sessions leads the charge - (rcareaga) - (3)
         Lovely - (drook)
         My only remaining beef: raise the minimum age to 25. - (mmoffitt)
         good way to ensure fearless leader never gets a second term -NT - (boxley)

Where is Mac Daddy Warlock Pimp Ken(tm)?
56 ms