IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks again, Al.
(CNN)Former GOP congresswoman and presidential candidate Michele Bachmann said Tuesday she is considering running for Democratic former Sen. Al Franken's Minnesota seat.

Bachmann, who was a member of Congress representing Minnesota until 2015, told "The Jim Bakker Show" that she's mulling over whether she should run. Franken announced he would leave the Senate following accusations that he had groped several women, and his final day as a senator is Tuesday.

"I've had people contact me and urge me to run for that Senate seat," Bachmann said. "The only reason I would run is for the ability to take these principles into the United States Senate," she said.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/02/politics/michele-bachmann-franken-senate-seat/index.html
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Saw the solution on Twitter: Let Hillary move to Minnesota and run for his seat.
Another suggestion, same source IIRC: Let Al run for it himself.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Nah.
He won't be running for his seat anytime soon.

http://video.startribune.com/sen-al-franken-thanks-supporters-in-minneapolis-before-resignation/467060223/#

It's a good speech.

I look forward to his continued contributions to improving our country - wherever he decides to exert his energies. He's a good man.

Cheers,
Scott.
New might as well, she carpet bagged NY
but they have plenty of respected dems in a rather liberal state. The loonies that elected batgirl are not big enough for a statewide election. Be sure Bannon will run a batshit crazy repo in the primaries so a safe dem should be just that
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Thanks again, Al. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
         Saw the solution on Twitter: Let Hillary move to Minnesota and run for his seat. - (CRConrad) - (2)
             Nah. - (Another Scott)
             might as well, she carpet bagged NY - (boxley)

Nobody can spell “fuchsia”.
71 ms