IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A) Luke's father was a Sith Lord, pretty sure that said bloodlines matter
Yeah, they made it more explicit with the midichlorians stuff, but there were always strong hints that it runs in the family.

B) I don't hang out there, I followed a link to the review. But holy shit you're right about those headlines. And now that I've read them ... I weep for (what used to be called) humanity.
--

Drew
New You read the actual articles? Wow, I'm impressed. I didn't even want to go there.
New I didn't even understand the point they were trying to make
So I read them. Now that I understand I can properly disagree.
--

Drew
     This guy saved me some time - (drook) - (7)
         A) Even not having seen it yet, that guy sure seems to be getting it all kinds of wrong. - (CRConrad) - (6)
             "Virgin Ben" has issues. Lots and lots of issues... Not worth reading, IMHO. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Glad I didn't know the name before I read the review - (drook) - (1)
                     :-) - (Another Scott)
             A) Luke's father was a Sith Lord, pretty sure that said bloodlines matter - (drook) - (2)
                 You read the actual articles? Wow, I'm impressed. I didn't even want to go there. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     I didn't even understand the point they were trying to make - (drook)

On bassline: Martina Nav... Navri... gosh, I wish she'd get married.
44 ms