IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yup, good enough for me.
You wanna waste the rest of your life (too) looking for something that isn't there, youre welcome; that's your problem. I have other stuff to do. I'm sure if some deity shows up in the actual flesh, or is otherwise proven to exist, I'll hear about it. So, yeah, why shouldn't I be "certain"?

Seriously; please respond if you have a sensible reason why I shouldn't.

'Cause otherwise, you know, it just occurs to me that "Pascal's Wager" actually might make sense after all... In reverse, as outlined above.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Nahh, we define Certainty differently
however, my BS-detector has been honed to perfection adequacy. Neither word can be "debated" to any purpose.
     Tonight (here) on Commonwealth Club: - (Ashton) - (15)
         Nothing new there. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
             "New"? Nothing there. - (CRConrad) - (13)
                 Nice that your personal proof-of-a-Negative works for you, - (Ashton) - (12)
                     Yup, good enough for me. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Nahh, we define Certainty differently - (Ashton)
                     Here's the deal - (pwhysall) - (9)
                         Well, that's beyond no-brainer Boolean logic anyway.. - (Ashton)
                         That's why we Pagans don't bother with God at all. - (Andrew Grygus)
                         I go for the clock maker god - (crazy) - (6)
                             I like "In the beginning there was nothing - and then it exploded." - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 From long before the Big Bang theory . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                     Neat. - (Another Scott)
                                     Esoteric folk have expressed ~~ ideas as.. - (Ashton)
                             just prior to the big bang, someone flushed the uber privvy -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Ubers have privvies? -NT - (scoenye)

My other car isn't worth talking about.
55 ms