IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A) Even not having seen it yet, that guy sure seems to be getting it all kinds of wrong.
"I guess the idea is that we’re supposed to now think that small street urchins without any sort of bloodline can become incredible Jedi. That’s democratic, but it’s not true to the storyline, and it doesn’t provide any drama."

It's true to _the original_ storyline. If they're getting rid of the fucked-up storyline from the prequels, then hooray.

B) You hang out, nowadays, at news outlets where the top five headlines as of this writing are: "PANICKED: CNN Hypes Heavily Skewed Poll Saying Democrats Will Crush In 2018", "Rosie O'Donnell Tells Shapiro 'Suck My D**k.' His Response Flattens Her.", "Director Rob Reiner Posts Lewd Trump/Pence Tweet. Liberals Cheer The 'Homophobic' Attack.", "THOU SHALT NOT COVET: Democratic Congressman Admits They Oppose Tax Cuts Because Poor People Are Jealous Of Rich People", and "PROMISE KEPT: Here’s The Most Important Thing Trump Has Done That No One Is Talking About"? Oookaay...

Personally, I don't get it. Can't even be for the entertainment coverage, what with them getting even that this fucking wrong.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New "Virgin Ben" has issues. Lots and lots of issues... Not worth reading, IMHO.
New Glad I didn't know the name before I read the review
I still agree with the review, but knowing who wrote it is making me question the company I'm keeping.
--

Drew
New :-)
He may be right about the movie, but the places he has worked, contributed, etc., are toxic, and he has directly contributed to that toxicity.

Cheers,
Scott.
New A) Luke's father was a Sith Lord, pretty sure that said bloodlines matter
Yeah, they made it more explicit with the midichlorians stuff, but there were always strong hints that it runs in the family.

B) I don't hang out there, I followed a link to the review. But holy shit you're right about those headlines. And now that I've read them ... I weep for (what used to be called) humanity.
--

Drew
New You read the actual articles? Wow, I'm impressed. I didn't even want to go there.
New I didn't even understand the point they were trying to make
So I read them. Now that I understand I can properly disagree.
--

Drew
     This guy saved me some time - (drook) - (7)
         A) Even not having seen it yet, that guy sure seems to be getting it all kinds of wrong. - (CRConrad) - (6)
             "Virgin Ben" has issues. Lots and lots of issues... Not worth reading, IMHO. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Glad I didn't know the name before I read the review - (drook) - (1)
                     :-) - (Another Scott)
             A) Luke's father was a Sith Lord, pretty sure that said bloodlines matter - (drook) - (2)
                 You read the actual articles? Wow, I'm impressed. I didn't even want to go there. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     I didn't even understand the point they were trying to make - (drook)

Using this formulation, the cat can be dead and deader.
53 ms