IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New LIke Monarch butterflies?
Believe someone here was defending glycophosphates aka Roundup™ (..something like, "Oh that's been exaggerated.. cha.")
Per FOE (Friends of the Earth) recently:

Monarch butterflies are in trouble. They’ve declined by 90% in the last 20 years. And a key culprit is the massive increase in the use of glyphosate -- a.k.a. Monsanto’s Roundup®.

It’s a simple formula: More Roundup® = less milkweed = fewer monarchs.

At Friends of the Earth, we’re working to get this toxic pesticide out of our food system and shift to organic agriculture --

[. . .]

Sure is difficult proving-those-negatives whilst eliding side-effects when a substance is "used as intended".
Interconnectedness.. Don't fuck with a planet with megatons of new $wares$ ..without Checking-In every decade or so?
Which is I suppose, another major, recurrent reason we've gotten where we are Today. (Especially when trusting a mega-bizness like Monsanto, right behind the Tobacco folk in voire dire.)

So it (continues to) --> Go because Good-is-stupid.
New I remember those in my backyard in the 1960's.
Letting them crawl on my fingers is among my fondest childhood memories. I wonder how many kids can still enjoy that today. :0(
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New If they even exist, would mothers let them do it?
--

Drew
New With population drops as high as 90%, *I* wouldn't want them to do so.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     LIke Monarch butterflies? - (Ashton) - (3)
         I remember those in my backyard in the 1960's. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             If they even exist, would mothers let them do it? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 With population drops as high as 90%, *I* wouldn't want them to do so. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Happiness is a lint filter full of thwarted pinworms.
38 ms