IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A what now?
Is this some socio-racio-demographic epithet with which I am unfamiliar?
New Looks like
--

Drew
New "Since 1999. [...] . Calm down."
Dunno whether I'm happy that that has existed as an information resource for around 18 years, or very very sad.

:-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New call bs on that
we used that term in alaska since the 70's no racial connotation at all
it means those who slide into neighborhoods, steal shit then slide out. That is why living in a cul de sac is desirable. One way in one way out. Slides dont like that. This particular slide was about 28 and white as peter
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New In my circles we just say “them.”
New Yeah, I live 2nd to last house on a dead end street
Probably one of the safest spots in the area. Definitely a plus.
New Ditto: am last of two.
Any furrin traffic belong to that group unable to take-in No Through Road signs == TWO of those.. in series.
(For whatever 'reason' this coterie has slacked-off in recent years ... and that Can't be because the egregor is getting-smarter..)
New corrected the link, it is in moderation
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New ..while Scient-ism is the 'belief in Belief' ... that there ARE alt-facts and alt-science
and a passel of unSubstantiable imaginations of the perpetually-uninformed mindset of the *egregor of mobs of homo-saps.

* NOT some Serbian rock-band, but originally an esoteric term for ~~ "overall category of [something"].

(or any number of Other conspiracy theories, Illuminati, Sites-[whatever number added], delusions, hallucinations;)
oft listed within the Full-Oxford English dictionary-annual-updates as include, also-TOO:
the fanciful musings of low-information creatures. aka popular-babble-writ-LARGE.

HTH
     had a slide in the neighborhood today - (boxley) - (11)
         A what now? - (pwhysall) - (8)
             Looks like - (drook) - (7)
                 "Since 1999. [...] . Calm down." - (Another Scott)
                 call bs on that - (boxley) - (3)
                     In my circles we just say “them.” -NT - (rcareaga)
                     Yeah, I live 2nd to last house on a dead end street - (crazy) - (1)
                         Ditto: am last of two. - (Ashton)
                 corrected the link, it is in moderation -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     ..while Scient-ism is the 'belief in Belief' ... that there ARE alt-facts and alt-science - (Ashton)
         for those of you on book of face alternate description - (boxley) - (1)
             Available to, apparently only a Select-few of alt-fans of [whatever.] deja-vu all over again. - (Ashton)

Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!
98 ms