IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Possible brief-answer: The Murican pandemic of anti-Thinking; it's just too much trouble and..
The Apprentice is on next! so I'll grab a Coors-Light, watch some Other-person 'do-sports' -so I-don't-Have-to and ... you-know.

Yeah, Murika has fully-become that :-/ :-/ vast wasteland so perfectly-coined by Newton Minnow, who seems to have glimpsed that
~~it isn't just our juvenile Tee Vee that Sucks in the transistorized-'Murica' aborning. Clever Lad, he.

(Personally I like Philip Wylie's frankly-excoriating summaries of His 'dis-USA' du that earlier jour;) he coined 'Momism', thence to The Disappearance
We have become so Vile that: it is almost impossible to create a Positive overview without pandering either to er, Pandora?/Pollyanna ..or mouth-breathers everywhen.

Carrion: the National Mind-food.
New Looks interesting, checking my library now
--

Drew
     Paul Ryan - (Ashton) - (11)
         interesting how people think all money belongs to the gummint - (boxley) - (4)
             Interesting how so many rich and powerful feel the need to take ever more from society. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 Interesting how so many rich and powerful feel the need to "earn" even more from customers. -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     It's one of the seven deadly sins -- greed! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         indeed it is -NT - (boxley)
         It's obvious we should take him seriously, but I just can't. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             Possible brief-answer: The Murican pandemic of anti-Thinking; it's just too much trouble and.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Looks interesting, checking my library now -NT - (drook)
             she is right up there with elron himself -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 At least his drivel was entertaining though. -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                     oh heck yeah, his scifi occupied a many boring afternoon -NT - (boxley)

In a medium-dudgeon.
54 ms