IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What's that you say?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42333712

:-D

A good day for the sensible people of Alabama, and the country.

The 2017 wave continues...

Cheers,
Scott.
New Well how bout dat
--

Drew
New I'd keep my shirt on.
There were enough write-ins (and you can bet the vast majority of those - if not all of them) were of the blood red Richard Shelby type to actually tilt the election. To be sure the result is a positive one. But it is a marginal victory aided in large measure by, of all things, Richard Shelby. The proof will be if he can hold on to the seat.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Indeed
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42343054

The 2016 Senate race breakdown was 64% GOP/36% Democrat. Skip to the breakdown by sex & race (last graphic on the page) and you'll find that exact breakdown on the white side. Jones' victory is entirely down to higher black voter turnout.

If Jones pulls a Blue Dog, he'll be out in 3.
New NY Daily News headline: "SCREW YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON"
Sweet Home Alabama! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New its a wave if the repos continue to put up lunatic creeps, otherwise, I dunno
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     dems going to lose in alabama - (boxley) - (7)
         He was going to win anyway - (drook)
         What's that you say? - (Another Scott) - (5)
             Well how bout dat -NT - (drook)
             I'd keep my shirt on. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Indeed - (scoenye)
             NY Daily News headline: "SCREW YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON" - (a6l6e6x)
             its a wave if the repos continue to put up lunatic creeps, otherwise, I dunno -NT - (boxley)

Ahead two thirds!
76 ms