IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Am I reading too much into this?
On Monday, three women who accused Trump of sexual harassment or sexual assault detailed their stories anew, claiming Trump visually inspected, groped, fondled or forcibly kissed them during his career as a reality television star and real estate developer.

The women are among the at least 15 who came forward with a wide range of accusations against Trump. The White House rebutted the women on Monday, saying Trump himself had denied the allegations.

"This took place long before he was elected to be president," White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said. "And the people of this country, at a decisive election, supported President Trump, and we feel like these allegations have been answered through that process."

That message ran counter to at least one other member of Trump's administration -- Nikki Haley, the US ambassador to the United Nations -- who said on Sunday that Trump's accusers deserve to be heard.

"I know that he was elected," Haley said on CBS. "But, you know, women should always feel comfortable coming forward. And we should all be willing to listen to them."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politics/trump-tweet-sexual-misconduct-russia/index.html

Does that mean there will be a Nikki Haley 2020 Presidential campaign?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New wouldnt surprise me
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Am I reading too much into this? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
         wouldnt surprise me -NT - (boxley)

Crap shoot and intuition then.
52 ms